You can earn a good living while helping your local community
You can earn a good living while serving families who need dental care
As a member of the Goodland Dentistry family, you'll join a team of specialists, general dentists, and skilled staff in a fun, fast-paced environment with passionate people who love their jobs.
The top half of our general dentists earn over $200k annually, with the top 20% exceeding $240k annually
Other benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Vision insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability
- Company paid professional liability insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Reimbursement for Licensure Fees and Professional Dues
- Paid Time Off
- Dependent Care Flexible pending Account
Specific benefits may vary based on whether you are a full-time or part-time dentist.
Goodland Dental provides American Dental Association CERP recognized continuing education and, for full-time dentists, reimbursement for outside continuing education courses. We encourage our dentists to never stop learning!
Student Loan Assistance Program
Our Student Loan Assistance Program is available to dentists, including associate dentists and specialists, within our team. At qualifying locations, the program can reduce your student loan balance by $100,000 or more.
Contact us today to see how we can help eliminate your student loan debt, provide an excellent living and give you the opportunity to provide quality dental care to families.